News & Material
- Binder & Malter, LLP is proud to be a recipient of the California Senate District 10 Small Business of the Year Award.
- Binder & Malter, LLP proudly recognizes Michael Malter's 20th Anniversary as a Certified Bankruptcy Law Specialist.
- Binder & Malter, LLP is proud to announce the addition of Roya Shakoori as a partner to the firm. Mrs. Shakoori has worked with Binder & Malter, LLP for almost 15 years, four years as a legal assistant, and over ten years as an associate attorney.
- Binder & Malter LLP is proud to announce that Michael Malter and Heinz Binder have been named 2015 Northern California Super Lawyers by Super Lawyers magazine. Super Lawyers are selected through a multi-phased process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent evaluation based on research, and a peer review by top lawyers in the same practice area. No more than 5% of the lawyers in Northern California receive this honor each year. Both Mr. Malter and Mr. Binder have been selected “Super Lawyers” every year since its inception in 2004. Congratulations Heinz and Michael.
- Binder & Malter, LLP helps Mi Pueblo exit Bankruptcy protection.
- Binder & Malter, LLP helps Mi Pueblo overcome 29 separate objections to confirmation and receives judge's approval to proceed with a plan to exit Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection.
- Binder & Malter LLP helps secure $42 million in funding for Bankrupt Mi Pueblo.
- Silicon Valley’s 10 Largest Bankruptcies of 2013 – Binder & Malter LLP represents 3 of the 10 debtors.
|March 2013||Outline of Michael Malter & David Rao’s Bankruptcy/Family Law Presentation to Santa Clara County Bar Association Members|
|March 2013||Michael Gray, CPA of Financial Insider Weekly Interview with Michael Malter|